- Fall 2020: Pet Cancer Awareness Month Special Issue
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Winter 2020
- Summer/Fall 2019
- Spring 2019
- Winter 2018
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Spring 2018
Featured Articles from the Archives
- Diagnosing Disorders of the Skin (Fall 2017)
- DCPAH to Become the Michigan State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Promoted to Level 1 Laboratory in the National Animal Health Network (Spring 2017)
- Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases: Big Pathogens in Small Packages (Spring 2017)
- A New Tool for Diagnosing Challenging Liver Cases: Premium Liver Biopsy Panel Added to Test Catalog (Summer 2016)
- The Challenges of Ocular Disease Diagnostics (Spring 2015)
- Frequently Asked Questions in Clinical Pathology (Fall 2010)
- Garbage In, Garbage Out: Tips for Avoiding Pre-Analytic Sample Problems (Spring 2010)
- Fluid Cytology Preparations (Fall 2008)
As of April 14, the AVMA is proceeding with plans for AVMA Convention 2020 to take place as scheduled. If anything changes, the AVMA will communicate that information as soon as possible. Since the AVMA is continuing to plan for Convention 2020 in San Diego (July 31-August 4) so are we.
The MSU VDL is planning a half-day symposium for Saturday afternoon, August 1. This symposium will feature four 50-minute sessions presented by some of the veterinary diagnostic experts our clients rely on when they send samples to our laboratory. Two of the sessions will focus on endocrinology topics and will be presented by Dr. Brian Petroff, endocrinology section chief. The other two sessions will focus on surgical pathology topics and will be presented by Dr. Rebecca Smedley, biopsy coordinator.
If you are planning to attend AVMA Convention 2020, please look for the MSU VDL symposium on the schedule and our booth in the exhibit hall. We would love to see you, answer questions, and help contribute to your CE goals. More information will be provided in the summer issue of Diagnostic News.