The Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine is inviting applications for several tenure track and fixed term faculty positions. Michigan State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
For non-faculty listings, please visit the MSU staffing services site. For advanced clinical training opportunities, visit the Residency and Internship Programs in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, and the Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation.
Open Positions in Large Animal Clinical Sciences
Open Positions in Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Rotating Internship
- Asst/Assoc/Full Professor Soft Tissue Surgery
- Asst./Assoc. Professor-Comparative Ophthalmology
- Assistant/Associate Professor-ECCM
- Asst./Assoc. Professor Veterinary Cardiology
- Assist/Assoc Professor Veterinary Anesthesiology