The Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine is inviting applications for several tenure track and fixed term faculty positions. Michigan State University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
For non-faculty listings, please visit the MSU staffing services site. For advanced clinical training opportunities, visit the Residency and Internship Programs in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, and the Department of Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation.
Open Positions in the College of Veterinary Medicine
Open Positions in Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- David J. Ellis Chair in Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Assist/Assoc Professor Health Programs
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Large Animal Nutrition
- Large Animal Emergency and Critical Care
Open Positions in Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine (ECCM)
- Assistant Professor Health Programs
- International Oncology Fellowship Program
Open Positions in Pathobiology and Diagnostic Investigation
- Residency Training Position in Veterinary Clinical Pathology
- Residency Training Position in Veterinary Anatomic Pathology
- Combined Veterinary Anatomic Pathology Residency Training Position in Diagnostic & Toxicologic Pathology