- Fall 2020: Pet Cancer Awareness Month Special Issue
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Winter 2020
- Summer/Fall 2019
- Spring 2019
- Winter 2018
- Fall 2018
- Summer 2018
- Spring 2018
Featured Articles from the Archives
- Diagnosing Disorders of the Skin (Fall 2017)
- DCPAH to Become the Michigan State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Promoted to Level 1 Laboratory in the National Animal Health Network (Spring 2017)
- Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases: Big Pathogens in Small Packages (Spring 2017)
- A New Tool for Diagnosing Challenging Liver Cases: Premium Liver Biopsy Panel Added to Test Catalog (Summer 2016)
- The Challenges of Ocular Disease Diagnostics (Spring 2015)
- Frequently Asked Questions in Clinical Pathology (Fall 2010)
- Garbage In, Garbage Out: Tips for Avoiding Pre-Analytic Sample Problems (Spring 2010)
- Fluid Cytology Preparations (Fall 2008)
Continuing Education: In the spring issue of Diagnostic News, we told you that we were sponsoring a half-day symposium at AVMA Convention 2020. Since that time, the AVMA has canceled this year’s convention. We are exploring other virtual CE options.
COVID-19 Operations: The MSU VDL continues to work with modifications to keep our clients and personnel safe, but the Lab has returned to full operations with no restrictions on submissions.
Upcoming Summer Holidays Impacting Operations: 4th of July (July 3 and July 4) and Labor Day (September 7).