Attention Students—As of March 12, 2020, the College will suspend all face-to-face advising meetings. Meetings will still occur either on Zoom or via phone.
For quick questions that may be answered via email, please feel free to send us an email at CVM.FutureStudent@msu.edu.
For more involved questions, please schedule an in-office advising appointment with one of our academic advisors by following the instructions below.
1) Go to the MSU advising appointment online scheduler here.
2) Choose "schedule appointment" in the right-hand corner.
3) Select "advising."
4) Select "veterinary medicine advising."
5) Select a "service."
- Pre-vet Freshman or Sophomore
- KCP Scholar
- Vet School Prep (all majors)
- Veterinary Technology
- Honors Coll PreVet
- Honors Coll Vet School Prep
- Honors Coll Veterinary Tech
6) Select an "advisor."
- Micaela Flores is available for KCP Scholars at all undergraduate levels.
- Helen Mayer is available for all services.
7) Choose an appointment date and time.
8) In the "comments" section, please include the reason(s) or topic(s) you would like to discuss during your visit.
9) Follow prompts to confirm your appointment.