Attention Students—As of March 12, 2020, the College will suspend all face-to-face advising meetings. Meetings will still occur either on Zoom or via phone.
For quick questions that may be answered via email, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
For more involved questions, please schedule an advising appointment with one of our academic advisors by following the instructions below.
- Go to student.msu.edu
- Login using your NetID and password
- Select Academic Progress
- Select Advising/tutoring appointments
- Create new appointment
- Category: Choose Advising
- Advising/tutoring Unit: College of Veterinary Medicine
- Appointment reason: Select appropriate major or veterinary school prep
- Additional information: Leave a note on what you would like to discuss
- Appointment type: Choose an available option for how the appointment will be held; currently only phone and Zoom appointments are available
- Select Advisor
- View advisor name and location
- Click the time selected to view available times
- Select Time to confirm appointment
- You will be returned to the main appointment page to review your appointment details
- YOU MUST click “Book it!” to finalize scheduling of the appointment
- Once you have booked your appointment, you will need to go to your email and accept the appointment time to place it on your Outlook calendar. If you decline the appointment, it will then be canceled.