- BS Laboratory Animal Science, North Carolina A&T State University, 2001
- MEd Secondary Science Education, South Carolina State University, 2004
- DVM, Tuskegee University, 2007.
- Anatomic Pathology Residency, Michigan State University, 2010.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists, 2010.
Mentor(s)Dr. Linda Mansfield
Infectious disease, autoimmunity, and mechanisms of disease. My current work focuses on Guillain Barre’ syndrome following infection by Campylobacter jejuni.Dr. Gadsden's publications